Uncategorized

Kristi Hill – Project #1

I found one frumpy shirt from my mom’s discard pile, added one old, waffle-weave, water resistant shower curtain and created a unique, quirky, dress.  I used McCalls 7500 dress pattern.  The shower curtain was a beast to sew as it frayed with every move.  I had to surge all the seams prior to attaching the pattern pieces.  It was nearly impossible to decipher the right-side of the curtain fabric.  Yet, I prevailed and managed to get a sassy spring dress. I left the ‘top’ part of the shower curtain intact and used it as my dress hem.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *